Joy's reactions scared me today. She refused to let anyone touch her, refused to take her medicine and can't even open her eyes wide enough to look at me. She did respond when I call her name, but could hardly open her eyes.
While at work, I called home several times, and she is sleeping every time. I am so glad to see her when I arrive home. She looks better than this morning, and she is moving around the house, and looking at picture books. Mil reported that she only rested on the couch and do nothing the whole morning except staring blankly and sleeping. She opened the door for me and waved at me when I greeted her, so, i guess that is a good sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)