Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 10 October 2011

Extended weekend

Joy was a little lazy and her forehead rather warm yesterday. I dosed her with extra vitamin c, hoping that she will not be sick. Today, daddy decided that she should stay at home,coz no one will be available to fetch her in case she needs to go home before school finish. To my surprise,Mom in law reported some good news!
Joy actually talks this morning,"wo yao wa wa" (I want doll) so clearly that mom in law thought it was Jay talking. But my bro in law was there and he confirmed that it was Joy asking for her doll. She really is looking for her doll everywhere, so it's not just meaningless words. Later in the afternoon, after she wakes up from her nap, she cried and asked for "mama". After mom in law said she's preparing milk for her, Joy stopped crying. But after waiting for too long, she cried softly and said, "Yao mom mom" (want eat). Not bad! Pity I was not there to hear her.
At home, she is her usual self, practicing with her sounds all the time. I noticed that her babbling nowadays are exactly the same as when she was around 1 year old. I even took out the video we recorded, it's almost the same!

2 comments:

A gift from God said...

In time to come she will overcome her speech problems! :)

Will pray for you. :)

lydia said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)