Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 29 September 2011

On a mission

Every blog I read written by mothers with children with autism will introduce autism in such a way, they seem very scientific to me. I don't think I need to explain about autism. You can google for it and find all you need to know about it. One thing I need to emphasize here is that there is NO two children with autism which are the same.
I started this blog with a mission in mind. To share stories of success, be it small or huge, of a child with autism. And to create awareness that a person with autism is first and foremost, a person, who is is affected by autism. They just function a little differently than others, but every one has some little weird behaviour, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)