Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Me and My Family

I am an educator and a mother of 2 lovely kids. My older daughter, Joy, was diagnosed with autism at 30 months old. Life has never been the same ever since. Now, a bubbly 4 years old, she has improved tremendously with much interventions, but there's still much to do. Her little brother, Jay, is now 2 years and 7 months. A typical boy with lots of love and interests. Everyday is miraculous with my 2 children, as they are full of surprises all the time. Their every achievements kept reminding me of God's grace and blessings to this family. Without Him, I doubt I will be who I am today. And without Him, my children and this family would not be as it is now. Of course not forgetting my wonderful husband, who is my pillar when I am down, and my comfort, just for being there for me and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)