Mostly about my children, reaching their milestones, each in their own pace. Added with a dash of mummy rantings now and then. Also get a glimpse of how God's Grace helps us through the ups and downs in life.
Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Toning and fat burning exercises
Yeah... I know that the title of this blog says that this blog is about the children. But hey, I am their momma and I need some 'loving' too. I have struggled with my weight for many years (as do most mommas) and have been focusing on losing weight these few months. I know I posted a few fun dance videos earlier. But I have not been able to do them. But the good news is, with strict calories control and regular walk/run on the treadmill, I did manage to lose around 6 kgs. I do feel smaller, but it's not enough due to the fact that I actually reached my heaviest this year with more difficulties fitting in my already big sized clothes. Now the same clothes feels more comfortable, but it just shows that I have not lost enough weight to go down another size. I just realized that a dress size could be very forgiving and enables you to wear the same size, give and take around 10 kg. Well, at least that's what I think with my experience of losing and gaining weight all the time.
Anyway, I think it's about time to collect some videos and hopefully follow them to tone my problem areas. I have never liked toning videos, simply because they look like hard work and no fun. Yup. But so does walking and running on the treadmill. And I manage to look forward to the treadmill nowadays. That's a big plus for me, right? So I am hoping to love toning videos too.
Oh, If you are asking - How about those dance videos? Well, I decided that I should lose a bit more of weight before I embark on the dances. The few times I did try them made me breathless and uncomfortable (yup, with the children around and laughing at me doesn't help too). I'll keep you posted about it.
This one's important. I've read about the same tips given here.
Good advice. Gonna try this for weight maintenance later
I hope I'll enjoy these workouts as much as I enjoyed watching them. hahaha.... I'll keep you posted. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)