Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Introducing Cooper the Tzu mix - Our new family member

We welcome yet another cutie - a milky coloured male Tzu mix, sibling to Bowie. Yup! We thought Bowie needed a companion when we are too busy to play. For the whole week, he will bark for attention whenever we leave him alone. As for now he was rather quiet when we switch off the lights in the kitchen, leaving them in their crate'. 





So, I guess I am now mama to these two pups. :)
But I have to admit.... they sure are a lot of work...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)