Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Introducing Bowie the Tzu Mix - Our new family member


Bowie, a male Tzu + Maltese joined us last week. He has been with us for a week. The kids love him. My son even calls him his little brother. So, I am officially the mother of a 3 months old Shih Tzu.... 
Doesn't really mind that. Coz he's adorable. 

grrrr.... do I look like a lion? 'Shih Tzu' means lion in Chinese.

Tasting some vege...

This is where I take my bath...

Please.... I wanna play...

Why are those yellow strings moving here and there?

I can turn into a ball....

Yeah... off to discover something I got....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)