Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

2013 - May #7

Enjoying himself:

Learning to arrange small number rods properly.

He got the idea to arrange into triangle. 

Another way of sequencing numbers.

Putting away.

I left him awhile with Pink Tower and Broad Stairs.

He designed a 'helicopter'.

And Nemo lives on it.

He insisted I took this photo.

From another extension pictures I filed away. He still needs help with this, but he gets to practice patterns and the term biggest, next biggest... smallest..etc.

We practice reading digital time. It's been awhile, and he seemed to have forgotten.
We also did some addition, but he seemed bored with the repetition.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)