Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 11 May 2013

2013 - May #3

Most of this week is focused on revision for next week's test. Joy, as usual with the flash cards and sandpaper numbers and letters. (But she is rather reluctant to learn this week, if I were to force her to sit and do or listen, she will start crying. So, what's a mother to do? I eased off the learning and only read story books.)

Here's some photos I took mostly of Jay's activities.

Days of the week. 

Living and non-living.

More practice with number rods.

Fun with foam stickers. 

One way of doing revision for his next week's test.







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)