Joy has a tutor coming in every morning for about 2 hours. I had to prepare enough activities for Jay to occupy his time from disturbing his sister, and to satisfy him. (He kept asking why sister have tutor coming, but he has none - I told him his mommy is a teacher too and we can't afford to have 2 tutors)
Too easy. I had him explain why certain foot belongs to certain body.
He can really explain well.
He drew and coloured a helicopter even before the tutor arrived.
Some time with the Pink Tower and Broad Stairs is a must nowadays.
A quick revision.
Angry Bird helping with his colour word recognition.
Extension exercise. I did the grey - to explain.
He still needs help with word recognition. I need to help to glue (following his instructions)
and he will write and colour. Not bad. He spent almost half an hour on this.
Then, It's play dough time - as a reward. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)