Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Saturday, 10 November 2012

9/11/12 - Workboxes (boy)

I introduced my boy to the workboxes system on Friday. He's adapting to it nicely. After he finished the whole thing and I filled them up for the next day, he asked to do them first thing in the morning!
5 piece puzzle. Done by himself.
Match picture to it's shadow. Done by himself.
Counting clip cards. I printed this from somewhere, can't remember.
He can't handle the small clips, so I gave him the big ones. He insisted  to finish all the
cards when I suggested to take away a few. For the last few cards, his fingers are shaking.
I'll remember to cut down the number of cards next time.
Cutting practice - with help.
Handwriting practice - and alphabet recognition. - done by himself.
Foam craft. Done by self. (with a little help in extracting the foam stickers from it's paper)
The reward in the end. He asked to play with the stamp roller.
In action
Pointing and counting the stars one by one - in Chinese and sometimes in English.
Clip onto the right answer.

He is very proud of his work, that he had to show everything to daddy before I can put them away. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)