Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 3 September 2012

C-A-T cat!

Woo Hoo! I heard her myself! my little daughter was upstairs, while all of us were downstairs. I called her several times, but she did not come down. Suddenly, I heard her voice - babbling something quite loudly and then C-A-T cat! I heard her spelling the word. If it wasn't because my son is with hubby, and they were busy with his art homework, I would have thought it was him. They sound almost the same.... :)

... He will turn my mourning into gladness; He will give me comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
~Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)