Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 23 July 2012

Random

School at home nowadays consists of regular flash cards sessions, reading story books, regular sessions of AMIQ and Playmate added with bits of random arts and crafts. Most of the time, my kids refused to nap in the afternoon. I had to be very flexible when doing 'lessons' with them and they will be sleeping by 7:30 at night.
Reusing playdough mould packaging as stencil
Jay has taken to like free drawing, and drawing the shape of his own hands.
Joy practicing counting.
One of the boxes of math games I bought recently.
The counting cards above comes from here.
These come from the math games above too. I love that the cards are very thick
and there's a variety of 'educational' games to do with them.
Some of the books we read. (didn't get to take photos of the rest)
Just had to add this in. I gave Joy a bottle of milk and she went upstairs to drink. Later she dragged my duvet downstairs. I asked her to bring it back upstairs... and I managed to take a photo. It's quite heavy for her little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)