Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Music Therapy

I am looking into music therapy recently. Here is a clip that I've found that motivated me to search deeper. The therapist is so vibrant and the little girl made my day!



2 comments:

Tammy said...

I looked into this for my son, but their isn't anyone near us that offers it. I think it would help, since my son loves music.

lydia said...

I am going to get her daddy to do this with her. He's good with guitar and music. And my parents has been exposing her to flute and baby piano.

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)