Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Monday, 2 July 2012

Grandparents' Love Therapy #11

Last week, Joy didn't get to go to my parents for the weekend. This week, she looked eager to go. She did not even wanted to follow us when we drove off. She just waved. Over the weekends, she did not come to the phone, but just contend to know that I called. On Friday night, she did not sleep well. My guess is due to the new milk bottle grandpapa bought her. (her own milk bottle is in the car and we brought it home! I only realised it when we arrived home.) I wasn't too convinced, but when I saw the milk bottle on Sunday, I was convinced. Joy wasn't that particular about her milk bottle, but the teat is too short for her. No wonder she finds it uncomfortable.

On Friday night, she wasn't sleeping well (slept late and woke up VERY early). She refused to let grandmama switch off the lights. Mom was tired by morning that she asked Joy if she wanted to go home. She asked a few times, waiting for her response, giving her choices of - if she will sleep better at night, she can stay until Sunday. If she still insists on sleeping late, then grandmama will ask mommy to come and fetch her. - My little daughter actually shook her head, indicating that she did not want to go home. (She seldom shake her head indicating no. usually it's cry or saying NO)

So, on Saturday, she slept really well. She slept 3 hours in the afternoon, and was asleep by 10 pm, waking up only at 7 am. Good, right?

Anyway, she was excited when we arrived and are eager to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)