Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Welcoming the holiday....

Hmmm.... does the title sounds too exciting? Well, it's school holiday starting tomorrow for the kids. I'd be off starting Saturday. This week, I have been preparing customised worksheets for Joy. I google for pictures, scan picture books and create worksheets that would interest her to practice. I am focussing on her Maths skills and English. I am getting my sister in law to prepare Chinese worksheets for her too.

Yup, this coming holiday seems inviting. I've prepared a list of things to do, just with my little boy, when Joy is away at my parents for a few days. I also have a list of activities to do with both of them when she is at home, plus the worksheets for her. Jay will continue with his usual load of work at home. Hope everything will go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)