Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Cant' help it... I'm crying for Joy

I might sound stupid. But I can't contain myself when I saw what is Joy's school bag today. A full set of her test  question papers - English, Chinese, BM, Maths and Science. Except for Science, which I knew we need to work hard on, the other marks are just a little below the passing rate, and she passed her maths paper. I am just too happy. These are the first set of question papers she did, since she started school. Last year, her teacher just handed me the papers after every test, for me to do with her at home. She wasn't able to make Joy sit still to do her tests. This time, her teacher told me that she had to sit next to her, and explained every question, but at least she would try to answer the questions. The mere thought of my little girl, sitting there in school, trying to complete her tests, brought me a sense of peace. It's another step closer to our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)