Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Friday, 27 April 2012

# When teachers are the bullies

This is a link to a video about a parent who took actions when he discovered that his son with autism was being bullied in school.

This is a scenario that I have been afraid of when my daughter starts going to school. So far, I have only changed her preschool once, and is rather satisfied with her preschool now. But I know I will have this fear, every year, as she starts a new year, with a new teacher. And the cautious feelings throughout the year will never go away, as I need to be alert of any changes in my child, and keeping up with the news in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)