![]() |
| Jay's Christmas worksheets. |
![]() |
| Jay's colouring and rocket craft. |
![]() |
| Paste into same group. Both. |
![]() |
| Joy's work |
Math - Christmas candy paste from big to small, Christmas tree, group and paste into same category. Christmas ornaments patterning.
Colouring Lion, recognising yellow (on the other side is writing pratice for L)
Craft - upon request - a rocket (made from various triangle, a rectangle and circles)
From these, I am reminded of Joy's limitations. Her brother is getting ahead of her in various skills. Notice the Christmas candy? Jay managed to arrange from the biggest to smallest. I just dump all of them in front of him and prompted him with, "Which one is biggest?", then, "which one is the biggest now?"
With Joy, I had to limit the choices. I gave her 2 sizes and ask her to choose the bigger. She got confused when I gave her 3 pieces and totally lost her concentration - when the brother came in to watch her, munching a forbidden food. So, I had to be satisfied with 3 pieces.
Disclaimer : I got all these worksheets from various websites and blogs but I created the rocket myself. I can't remember the sites where I got the worksheets as I started collecting them since last year.




No comments:
Post a Comment
It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)