Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Time to join the gang... and get a bump...

Seems to me that Jay set a time frame for himself to observe the kids in his class. Based on his teacher's report, : the first 2 weeks - very obedient, no running around. Week 3 - starts getting naughty. Week 4 - (which is this week) It's time to join the most interesting group! He joined the boys when they were playing. And yesterday he came home with a big bump on his forehead and bleeding upper lip. According to the teacher, he ran around the class and knocked his head on a piece of furniture. And he cried. The second time, (after the bump on the forehead) he ran again, and fell on the floor. Bleeding upper lip. No crying. Hmmmm.... should I consider this as an improvement? This boy used to cry over a small insect bite... and he didn't cry when he fell on the floor? Anyway, he came home looking very stoic and insists he is not in pain. Okay. But I still rub his forehead with hot egg wrapped with cloth. The bruised black and green bump makes me want to cry. Oh... he never mentions about his lips. He decides to eat his meals and drink his soup by himself. So, I take it that it means the fall does not hurt him. Thank God! And I pray next week will be a peaceful one. Its the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)