Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Thursday, 3 November 2011

No!

Just wanted to blog this before I forget. When we fetched Joy from her special class this afternoon, her teacher told us a few amusing stories. Previously, I told them that Joy loves to dance. The teachers asked her to dance today, and she answered (bu Yao) No! quite loudly. Hmmm.... I did noticed recently that she has started to shake her head to indicate no, but I have yet to hear "no" from her. With her grandmother, she would say no in foo chow.(which is quite frequent, since granny likes to force her to finish her meals).
The teacher also told me that she is more responsive too.
Teacher : Joy, do you bully your brother at home?"
Joy : (shake, shake, shake her head)

Hi hi, what comes to my mind at that time is that the teachers should try asking it this way:
Teacher : Joy, did your brother bully you at home?"
Then I can imagine the girl nodding her head! Hi hi... The brother loves to play with her and interfere with everything we do with her, and sometimes, he hurt her unintentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)