Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Easing into homeschool routine

Since the end of November, I have been diligent in unpacking all materials I may need as the children’s learning materials. Some are still i...

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

More words! Yay!

Joy is more vocal nowadays. She would say (yang yang)= itchy, when she is uncomfortable with the mosquito bites on her legs. She is very sensitive to this and would be scratching at it till the skin turns red and sometimes bleed. This time, I couldn't take it anymore, when she kept scratching at old wounds. It looks horrible. I bandaged the wound excessively that it looks like she either cut her legs or sprained it. I didn't want to use the usual fabric bandage as she could easily take it off. Everyday, when we clean the wound, while trying to prevent her from scratching it, she would say "yang yang".
In another case, she even told her teacher that her milk is hot(re). Many times she would call mama or her grandma (mah mah). We discovered that she started to speak softly, and we had to be very attentive whenever she is making any noise. She said quite a few other sentences, which we thought she said, but it's too soft for us to be sure. I hope it's not illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to know there's people reading and enjoying my posts. Please let me know you are here :)